The registration for the 2nd edition of the MARE BALTICUM event is now open! The summit will take place in Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania, on May 9, 2019.
Discussion Topics and Key Reporters
MARE BALTICUM 2 is going to gather the industry leaders – top-rated gambling companies from the Baltic countries and Scandinavia. The summit will include lectures, workshops, and networking sessions with industry experts.
Visitors are invited to discuss hot topics related to the markets of Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Belarus. Along with the panel meetings focused on the market trends, participants will be able to join discussion groups that cover safe gambling issues and innovations in the industry.
The summit sessions will be held by the following confirmed speakers:
- Signe Birne from the Latvian government gambling inspection
- Taivo Põrk from the Estonian Ministry of Finance
- Morten Ronde from Nordic Gambling
- Brigitte Sand from the Danish Gambling Authority
- Lolita Sumskaite from the Lithuanian Ministry of Finance
Mr. Ronde will lead the IMGL workshop focused on IP/payments blocking in Scandinavia.
The full list of participants is available at the event’s website.
2019 Awards Ceremony
The organizers have also introduced a ceremony, where the most successful industry representatives will be rewarded. The BGS Awards 2019 will highlight top-rated companies in two geographical categories (Baltics and Scandinavia) and several professional nominations such as “The best online casino operator”, “The best sports betting innovation”, “The rising start”, and so on.
Voting is live now, so make sure to choose your favorite!
Attendees of the previous forum were kind to share their thoughts and impressions from the sessions. Just check the key takeaways:
- Marjan Branko: productive and overall nice meeting.
- Satenik Danielyan: nice ambiance and skilled moderators.
- Andrius Gabnys: the first true local forum, smooth organization, cozy venue.
- Pieter Remmers: careful attention to individuals.
- Sissel Weitzhandler: relevant topics, well-attended and well-organized event, a lot of ideas shared and learned.
Not only words but images speak volumes about the event! Check the photo report from the inauguration meeting here.
About the organizers
The team responsible for the organization of both editions of MARE BALTICUM is one of the leading European event companies – europeangaming.eu. Their events include gaming summits and meetings that unite celebrities, officials, and ordinary users, reveal insights and create favorable networking environment. The team has successfully held expos in Vienna, summits in Prague, conferences and awards ceremonies in Central/Eastern Europe, Baltics, and Scandinavia.
The organizers continue their expansion to Western Europe, so follow the news and watch for new amazing forums.